Take to the Street – Roam the city and capture casual moments with the La Sardina Splendour. Modeled after the rarest cameras of the 1930s, the compact La Sardina allows you to shoot wide-angle images without disrupting the harmony of your surroundings.
Sleek in Silver – This La Sardina Edition is wrapped in hammer finished metal and elegant stripes – just the right amount of understated sophistication you need for your photo excursions.
Fritz the Blitz Flash – This camera comes with Lomography's most powerful flash ever, Fritz the Blitz. With 3 distance settings and different color filters, you enjoy full control over your flash photography!
Mind-blowing Wide-Angle Lens – With an 89° field of view wide-angle lens, La Sardina loves to take in all the action
Rewind Dial and MX switch – Multiple exposures have never been this easy
Easy-to-use Focusing - With two simple settings to choose from, focusing with La Sardina is a breeze even for beginners
Bulb Setting - La Sardina is perfect for long-exposure experimentation; just switch to the Bulb setting and you can hold the shutter open for as long as you'd like!
Film Cartridge Window – Just look through the window to remind yourself what film you're shooting
Super Convenient 35mm – Load La Sardina with any kind of 35mm film you'd like – It's the kind of film you can pick up and develop in your local store.
• Mindblowing Wide-Angle Lens
• Rewind Dial that makes multiple exposures easier than ever before!
• Fritz the Blitz Flash attachment
• Film cartridge window on the rear of camera - to see what film you're shooting
• Easy-to-use focusing with two simple settings
• Bulb setting for night-time and long-exposure experimentation
• Screw-in Cable Release Option
• Incredible collection of unique La Sardina editions – a design for every mood and occasion
• Comes with a special open-bound book to serve as your inspiration
• Film Type: Standard 35mm (135)
• Exposure Area: 36mm x 24mm
• Lens Focal Length: 21mm
• Aperture: Fixed f/8
• Angle of view: 89 degrees
• Shutter Speed: Bulb (B), 1/100 (N)
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6m
• Focusing Steps: Two Step Focusing -- 0.6m-1m, 1m-Infinity
• View Finder: Inverse Galileo-Type Built-in Viewfinder
• Film Counting: Auto Film Counting
• Film Stopping: Yes
• Multiple Exposures: Yes
• Cable Release Connection: Yes
• Tripod Mount: 1/4' Tripod Screw
• Shutter Release Lock: Shutter Locks After Lens Collapsed
• Flash Contact: Unique La Sardina Micro Contact (for Fritz the Blitz flash only)